Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome to a jumpstart on living the life of your dreams!

Hello,

I'm Bre Connelly, a Certified Integrative Life Coach Professional. It's my sole purpose and mission to ensure that you live the best life you can imagine! I am here to make sure you do what you say you want to do. I am here to get you unstuck and instead get started in living a life that's truly yours. I am here to help you rediscover your voice and passion, so that you live an authentic inspiring life that's true to you!

I welcome the opportunity to help you reclaim your life so that you wake up in the morning excited to be alive and exhilarated at the thought of what the day holds for you. Together we will face your fears. Together we will jump any hurdles that keep your from living a life that is true to you. I will be there as you take the tiny steps that bring you closer to the vision you have for yourself and your life. If you don't know what that is-If you're not clear, but know that on some level, you're not as fulfilled or happy as you could be-I will guide you to finding what makes your heart sing.

I will listen deeply to your greatest desires and I promise to hold your vision for you until they are successfully realized. My commitment to all my clients is to create an accountability-based, heart-centered coaching relationship.

I invite you to take a look around my website at http://www.breconnelly.com and contact me with any questions or thoughts or to schedule a complimentary session.

1 comment:

  1. I see that you have not blogged in some time....hope things are going well. I often see that people stop blogging because they don't see the benefit. I will let you know that a blog is very important so that may establish yor knowledge of yoor business and services. Blogging once a week on a topic that will educate the public will soon make you viewed as an expert. Remember to keep the blogs short and informative......by the way your website is very informative an easy to navigate nice work

    Scott

    Lighthouse-coaching.com

    ReplyDelete